EURORACK PRO RX1202FX
The rack-mountable, 12-Input RX1202FX mixer enables you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to 8 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, 2 stereo Line Inputs and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. Add to this Behringer's 24-Bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including studio-class reverbs, delays, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the RX1202FX becomes an incredibly-versatile mixer for your live performances. Ideally suited for musicians, houses of worship and a wide variety of business applications, the incredible RX1202FX is also perfect for sub-mixing keyboards, drums or multiple vocal mics – and is an absolute “must-have” for monitoring your multitrack recording projects!
Behringer's legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the- art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the RX1202FX provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our RX1202FX mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
• Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog 3U rack mount mixer
• 8 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
• Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQs for warm and musical sound
• Studio-grade FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
• Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
• 4 additional balanced high-headroom line inputs
• CD/Tape inputs assignable to Main mix or Control Room/Phones outputs
• 2 Aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send
• Separate Control Room, Phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
• Balanced Main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
• Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany