• Recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp
• Additional BRIGHT IN provides a brighter sound, similar to the original Bassman
• Presence, Treble, Mid and Bass EQ controls
• Road-tough BOSS metal construction
• Perfect pre-gain pedal for adding or retaining Fender tone color
Fender Bassman Pedal
Fender amps of the ’50s and ’60s are beloved and coveted by guitarists around the world. Thanks to BOSS’ technology and tone know-how, the new FBM-1 brings the natural, fat, rich, bright tone of the Fender Bassman to a BOSS pedal. In conjunction with Fender, the new BOSS FBM-1 recreates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman. Features include the same controls on the original Bassman: Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls. The FBM-1 also functions perfectly as a “pre-gain pedal” placed before an already overdriven amp to add the tone character of the Bassman.
Fender Corporation licensed the use of “Fender Bassman” to the BOSS FBM-1, “Fender Deluxe Reverb” to the BOSS FDR-1, and “Fender Reverb” to the BOSS FRV-1. No other pedals carry this official license.
Boss FBM-1 Fender '59 Bassman Pedal
Regular Price:$109.80 Your Price:$79.00 You Save:$30.80 (28%)