>Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl mkII: Analog Vibrato/Chorus Pedal
Click Above to View Larger Images
Chase Bliss Warped Vinyl mkII: Analog Vibrato/Chorus
This is a brand new Chase Bliss Warped Vinyl pedal. It is an analog vibrato/chorus pedal designed to emulate the sound of warped vinyl but it is capable of much more. Chase Bliss pedals are highly versatile with plenty of controls to fine-tune the sound to taste. Everything from the waveform of the modulation to the tap tempo time value can be fine tuned. There are also several DIP switches on the back, and expression/CV input and a Tap/Midi output.
Direct from the Chase Bliss website:
Originally conceived to simulate the effect of a warped vinyl record, but that is only scratching the surface of what Warped Vinyl mkII can do. This “true pitch” analog vibrato/chorus pedal features an all-analog signal path that can be dialed in to create limitless palette of vibrato and chorus. Warped Vinyl mkII has several changes, including a tone knob for shimmery, transparent vibrato/ chorus as well as an increased signal to noise ratio. Further, every knob and switch is connected to a little digital brain while your guitar signal stays 100% analog the entire time and never gets digitally processed. Since the control of the effect is digital, it opens up unprecedented effects and features that have never been heard or offered in analog stompboxes.
• All-analog signal path.
• Ramp control knob can be set to control any of the 5 parameters (Volume, Mix, RPM, Depth, Warp) individually or simultaneously via dip switches on the back of the pedal. Controls the ramp time in which this takes place.
• Tone (Ramp) control knob dials in the tone of the wet vibrato voice when no Ramp dip-switches are in use. All the way clockwise is transparent and shimmery, and all the way counter-clockwise is dark and murky.
• Volume control knob sets the level of the effect.
• Mix control knob can be set from 100% wet, to 100% dry, or anything in-between.
• RPM control knob sets the rate of the vibrato. Can be overridden by the tap tempo switch.
• 1 – 2 – 3 (3 – 6 – 8) toggle switch sets the tap division for tap tempo. A dip switch on the back accesses the “3 – 6 – 8” divisions.
Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl mkII: Analog Vibrato/Chorus Pedal