>Chase Bliss Audio Wombtone mkII: Analog Phaser Pedal
Click Above to View Larger Images
Chase Bliss Wombtone mkII: Analog Phaser
The sonic experience of the womb, now in pedal form.
They just don't make phasers like they used to. This analog phaser pedal features an all-analog signal path with smooth, vintage tones that harken back to the 70's while retaining the ability to get plenty weird and psychedelic too. Wombtone mkII has a few upgrades, including a rare mix control that moves from full dry signal to pure phase vibrato as well as the ability to switch between 2, 4, and 6 stages of phase for all flavors of phase from barely audible to that full, syrupy swirl. Further, every knob and switch is connected to a little digital brain while your guitar signal stays 100% analog the entire time and never gets digitally processed. Since the control of the effect is digital, it opens up unprecedented effects and features that have never been heard or offered in analog stompboxes.
• All-analog signal path.
• Ramp control knob can be set to control any of the 5 parameters (Volume, Feed, Rate, Depth, Form) individually or simultaneously via dip switches on the back of the pedal. Controls the ramp time in which this takes place.
• Feed (Ramp) control knob controls the amount of feedback on the phasing effect when no Ramp dip-switches are in use.
• Volume control knob sets the level of the effect.
• Mix control knob can be set from 100% wet, to 100% dry, or anything in-between.
• Rate control knob controls the rate of the phasing effect. Can be overridden by the tap tempo switch.
• 1 – 2 – 3 (3 – 6 – 8/STG:2 – 4 – 6) toggle switch sets the tap division for tap tempo. A dip switch on the back accesses the “3 – 6 – 8” divisions. Another dip-switch allows this switch to select between 2, 4, and 6 stage modes.
Chase Bliss Audio Wombtone mkII: Analog Phaser Pedal