>EarthQuaker Devices Disaster Transport Senior Modulated Delay Machine Pedal
Click Above to View Larger Images
Disaster Transport - Reverb/Delay
The Disaster Transport Sr is the much anticipated and updated reissue of the limited run Ghost Disaster pedal from 2010. Unlike the first version, which combined our Ghost Echo and Disaster Transport Jr., the Disaster Transport Sr was designed from the ground up to create an intense wash of lo-fi swirling tape styled echo. It features one darker 600ms modulated delay and one slightly brighter 300ms delay with reverb. Both delays can be run separately, in parallel or series (via the bleed control). When used in series/parallel, the SR will create awesome multi-head style rhythmic delays. In addition to being used as a straight delay, straight reverb, rhythmic delay, modulated delay and old school tape-style echo, it can also be used to create a wide variety of wacky sounds ranging from warped records, clanging flange, smooth chorus, echoed out squalls and various other-worldly effects that are unlike anything else. The switching was designed so each delay can be used individually or in tandem with both true bypass or trails. If you are a fan of old school tape delay and wild lo-fi sounds, you will get hours of enjoyment every time you plug into the Disaster Transport Sr.
• Delay A- 600ms delay with modulation with controls for Time, Repeats, Rate, Depth, Mix and Bleed
• Delay B- Reverb into 300ms delay with controls for Time, Repeats, Reverb Blend and Mix
• Individual switching for Delay A and B inputs and a master bypass switch, making trails or true bypass possible with no extra effort.
• Expression control for delay A repeats (create self oscillating squalls with delay A while still playing through delay B for an ultimate wash of echoed out noise!)
• Expression control for bleeding delay A out put into delay B (post reverb) to create rhythmic delays on the fly.
Measures 5 5/8" x 4 5/8"
Powered by any 300ma 9v adapter for musical instruments.
EarthQuaker Devices Disaster Transport Senior Modulated Delay Machine Pedal