• True bypass
• All analog design
• Design optimized for bass guitar
• 2-pole analog resonant filter
• 4 Voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
• Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
• Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
• Adjustable filter resonance control
• Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
• Tough and compact die-cast chassis
• 96DC-200BI power supply included
Click here to view some sample setting templates for the Bass Microsynthesizer here.
The Bass Micro Synthesizer has the same feature set as the Micro Synthesizer, but includes a trigger and filter sweep range especially tailored for bass guitar. The same fat analog synth textures give your bass a whole new range of possibilities: from percussive stabs to backwards-sounding bowed sounds.