Peavey Vypyr Pro 100 - Modeling 100W 1x12" Guitar Combo Amplifier
The four stages of Peavey's acclaimed Trans-Tube technology allow the Vypyr Pro 100 combo amplifier to create some of the most dynamic, detailed distortion you've ever heard in a modeling amplifier - and the clean tones are sweet, too. As far as modeling amps go, guitarists have been impressed with Peavey's Vypyr combo amps for years. The Vypyr Pro 100 gives you more amps, effects, and even instrument models in a gig-ready combo format. Whether you're cranking it up onstage, sending its speaker-emulated direct out to a sound system, or recording via USB in your home studio, you're ready to rock with the Peavey Vypyr Pro 100.
Versatile effects for professional sounds
The fully loaded Vypyr Pro 100 packs all the effects you could ask for, as well as an external effects loop for integrating your favorite pedals. Effects include chorus, wah, compression, compression/chorus, flanger, octaver, tremolo, rotary speaker, reverb, and delay with tap tempo. The built-in in tuner helps you keep in tune with a quick glance at your amp. The Vypyr Pro 100 goes into innovative territory by offering instrument models - turn your electric guitar into an acoustic, 12-string, resonator, 7-string, bass, baritone guitar, and more.
Powerful processing for realistic amp and effect modeling
Peavey Vypyr VIP amplifiers are based on powerful 32-bit floating-point SHARC processors that enable highly detailed, accurate modeling as well as vastly enhanced flexibility and features. And thanks to four stages of Peavey's TransTube technology in the preamp and power amp sections, the Vypyr Pro 100 serves up distortion that sounds vibrant, complex, dynamic, and detailed.
Built-in USB interface for recording
The Peavey Vypyr Pro 100 modeling amp also acts as its own computer audio interface with a built-in, studio-quality USB 3.0 output on most models that is recognized by computers as an audio device. Just fire up your favorite recording software and start laying down tracks. You can also use it to edit presets via the Vypyr Edit Graphic User Interface or to install firmware updates.
• Performance-focused combo amplifier for electric guitar
• Built-in instrument modeling includes acoustic guitar simulators, 12-string guitar model, 7-string model, baritone model, resonator model, electric violin, and bass guitar models
• 100 watts of power is perfect for rehearsal, recording, and small venues
• Onboard looping is available when used with a Sanpera foot controller (sold separately)
• LCD display for selecting presets, effects, and more
• Over 100 amp and effects models
• Power by a powerful 32-bit SHARC processor and Peavey's TransTube Technology
• Single custom-voiced 12" speaker
• Studio-quality USB computer interface for recording, editing presets, and updating firmware
• Exclusive power sponge attenuator
• Quality headphone out and aux/MP3/CD input
• Type - Solid State
• Number of Channels - 1
• Effects - Yes
• Reverb - Yes
• EQ - 3-band
• Amp Modeling - Yes
• Number of Models - 100+
• Inputs - 1 x TS, 1 x 1/8"
• Outputs - 1 x 1/8"
• USB - 1 x Type B
• Effects Loop - Yes