Pedaltrain Metro 16 w/SC
The Pedaltrain Metro 16 compact pedalboard works perfectly for players with smaller pedal configurations. Now you don't have to lug around a big, cumbersome board just to have quick connectibility to your signal chain. The Metro 16 is the ideal size for transporting and using a few of your go-to stompboxes. Its elegantly simple aluminum construction, light weight, and included hook-and-loop material give you an incredibly versatile platform for whatever you're putting at your feet onstage. A padded cordura nylon gig bag is included with the Pedaltrain Metro 16 pedalboard.
This revolutionary new pedalboard is constructed of ultra-tough and lightweight aluminum alloy. Each Pedaltrain pedalboard frame weighs less than 3/4" plywood of similar size, plus, there are no moving parts to loosen or wear out.
Pedaltrain boards feature unique, open-frame elevated and angled designs that provide added flexibility when configuring the layout of your effects. Connecting cables can be neatly routed over, under, and through the open slots in the top surface area of the pedalboard to keep the risk of possible accidental disconnection to a minimum. Pedals may be added, removed, rearranged, or bypassed quickly and easily. These units include plenty of industrial grade, adhesive-backed hook-and-loop material along with detailed instructions to make setup fast and efficient. You can easily and securely mount virtually any effects pedal, volume pedal, wah pedal, or other device (such as a pedal power supply, channel switcher, power strip, direct box, or wireless receiver).
• Durable 16" x 8" aluminum alloy pedalboard
• Open, elevated, angled frame design for easy reach of pedals
• Can connect cables neatly and securely over, under, and through surface slots
• Easy to add, remove, rearrange, or bypass pedals
• Includes hook and loop material for easy anchoring of your effects pedals
• Comes with updated soft case with waterproof fabric and self-sealing zippers
• Lasting powder-coat finish