Strymon Ojai High Current DC Power Supply
Power your pedals with Ojai—the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its size. Ojai delivers clean, rock-steady power to your effects pedals in a lightweight and expandable package, giving you flexibility and room to grow.
You get five high-current, individually isolated, ultra-low-noise outputs—each with its own dedicated regulator and custom transformer. Each output provides a massive 500mA of current.
Ojai’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
Ojai’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Ojai delivers clean, reliable power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.
Have a growing rig? Ojai is part of an expandable system. Gain more outputs by connecting additional Ojai units to the 24V Thru jack. Or use Ojai to add five more outputs to our Zuma power supply (sold separately).
• Is your pedalboard growing? Gain more outputs by connecting additional Ojai units to the 24V Thru jack. Or use Ojai to add five more outputs to our Zuma power supply (sold separately). Ojai is part of a truly expandable, modular power distribution system that can grow with your pedalboard.
• Many popular guitar pedals were originally designed to work with batteries. Since batteries are inherently very low noise and not susceptible to ground loops, these pedals often were not designed to be resistant to noise from power supplies. Our ultra-low-noise design prevents power noise from bleeding into the audio signal, allowing your pedals to deliver the highest possible dynamic range.
• Playing gigs all around the world? No need to purchase separate power supplies for your international tour. Ojai has automatic worldwide power compatibility built-in (when connected with the appropriate IEC cable). Whether you’re on 120V, 240V, 100V, or any variation in between, Ojai will deliver clean, reliable power to your pedals, even if the venue has dirty power.
• Ojai’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation. Each of the five output channels is individually isolated from the 24V DC, and the 24V DC is isolated from the AC input power, eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues. Ojai also provides dual power regulation: Wide-bandwidth optically isolated feedback loops on each channel, as well as on the input, allow both the input and outputs to adjust for changes, ensuring solid output under changing load conditions.
• Don’t let the blue chassis fool you: Ojai is green at heart. Significantly more efficient than linear power supplies, Ojai is able to deliver substantially more current while handling a much wider range of input voltages. Ojai’s high efficiency design delivers high-current power distribution in a compact unit, for a small carbon footprint and a small pedalboard footprint.