T-Rex Power Supply Bracket - For Tonetrunk Pedalboards
The T-Rex Power Supply Bracket is an ideal way to secure your power supply to your pedalboard. This bracket accepts the T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior, Classic, and Chameleon supplies. And it will even mount the popular Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus. The Power Supply Bracket mounts seamlessly to the T-Rex Tonetrunk 45, 56, 70, Minor, and Major pedalboards. And it comes with the mounting hardware you will need. This T-Rex Power Supply Bracket ensures your Fuel Tank power supplies stay securely mounted to your T-Rex pedalboard.
Danish tone pioneers T-Rex Engineering have been making quality effects pedals and guitar gear since the 1990s. T-Rex pedals are made using some of the best components in the industry, like film/foil electrolytic capacitors, lifetime-use pots, and rugged footswitches, toggles, and connectors. T-Rex's better-known pedals include the Replica digital delay and Mudhoney distortion, which can be found on the pedalboards of top guitarists David Gilmour, John Mayer, Mark Tremonti, and Steve Morse.
• Bracket that mounts power supplies to T-Rex pedalboards
• Works with T-Rex Fuel Tank Junior, Classic, Chameleon, and Pedal Power 2 plus
• Mounts to T-Rex Tonetrunk 45, 56, 70, Minor, and Major pedalboards
• Includes mounting hardware
• Manufacturer Part Number - PSU-BRACKET