Shaker Vibrato Features:
• TonePrint - instant access to custom pedal tweaks made by your idols!
• 2 vibrato types - choose your favorite flavor shake
• True Bypass - zero loss of tone
• Speed, Depth, Rise-time and Level controls - for tonal options from subtle buzz to full-on earthquake
• Spillover on/off - super-smooth and natural transitions between sounds
• Easy battery access - makes changing batteries fun (well, almost)
• Small footprint - save precious pedal board space
• High-quality components - only the best will do when it comes to tone
• Road-ready design - ready to follow you wherever your playing takes you
Time to shake things up with this awesome vibrato! This beauty features the all-new TonePrint technology, giving you instant access to custom pedal tweaks made by world famous guitarists as well as all the good vibes you could ever need!
Shaker Vibrato features two types of vibrato: a classic true pitch vibrato and 'latch mode' where the effect is only active when you press and hold the switch. This allows for subtle vibrato and faux-whammy bar effects without you having to tap dance all night. Of course, Shaker Vibrato has a true bypass design and features Speed, Depth, Tone and Rise Time controls. Finally, this pedal sports an easy-access battery hatch, the highest-grade components and a small footprint.
When designing Shaker Vibrato, we had a couple of things in mind. We wanted the pedal to be a natural part of your playing. You shouldn't have to plan vibrato, it's an effect you add on the fly and as a natural extension of your sonic expressions. We knew we wanted something that sounded natural, like adding vibrato to the human voice, but we also wanted a wide range of vibrato effects so you could for example make Leslie-like sounds at more extreme settings. We wanted to put you firmly in control of your vibrato, so we devised a set of controls that put you squarely in vibrato-land. The Rise Time knob sets the timing of the effect, or how long it takes for the effect to kick in after you engage the pedal, the Speed knob sets the rate of vibrato, while the Depth Control knob determines how intense the vibrato will sound. All in all, this well-rounded vibrato pedal makes for an all around good vibe and that's exactly what we have delivered here.
But there is more to Shaker Vibrato than meets the eye. We call it TonePrint, and it will rock your world. Via a simple USB-connection, TonePrint allows you to download custom tunings made by your favorite guitarists straight into your pedal, easy, free and fast. A vast and ever-expanding roster of the finest guitarists alive are working with us to give you their custom TonePrint settings, so forget emulation, let's talk collaboration!