Click Above to View Larger Images
• Active tone controls with 12dB of cut or boost
• Sweepable semi-parametric EQ
• 1/4-inch 4.7 megOhm instrument level input
• 1/4-inch and XLR outputs with selectable levels
• Parallel, uneffected output to run a dry signal to a separate channel
• 1megOhm high impedance 1/4" input (same as traditional tube amps use)
• 1kOhm low impedance 1/4" output (drives long cables without loss of signal integrity)
• Smooth, silent-switching custom actuator
• Heavy duty, all metal housing
• Removable battery compartment door
• Utilizes standard 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC2)
• LED is highly efficient and low power consuming. It will fade as the battery runs low (<6.5V), although the American Woman will continue to operate.
For sound samples:
Short sound sample
Longer sound sample
Guitar into American Woman pedal direct into board.
No amp, EQ or compression were used.
Reverb and echo in board. Guitar tuned down to A.
Setting on American Woman:
Track composed, performed, and recorded by Henry Kaiser.
Tech 21’s American Woman overdrive pedal celebrates the tone of one of the most recognized guitar solos in the history of rock. With just the right balance of odd and even harmonics, the American Woman recreates the cascading effect of two different amplifiers, including pre-amp and power amp stages. This effect is typically only achieved by running two guitar amplifiers into each other. American Woman, she gonna mess your mind…
• Drive for the amount of overdrive.
• Gate to reduce hiss and noise when not playing.
• Tone shifts the high cut from 10kH to 1kH, which removes the high end without losing mids or turning muddy.
• Level, which is capable of extremely high output - up to 10dB.
Tech 21 American Woman Randy Bachman Signature Overdrive Pedal
Regular Price: $150.00
Your Price: $109.00
You Save: $41.00 (27%)
Tell a Friend