Click Above to View Larger Images
$20 INSTANT REBATE has been applied to this item! Sale price in effect until August 31,2017
• Five isolated outputs
• Compatible with all battery operated pedals
• Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
• Powers Boss Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, and TC Electronic Nova pedals
• Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
• Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
• Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
• Engineered and handmade in the USA
• 5-year warranty
Isolated power supply for pro stage and studio use
Pedal Power ISO-5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It's the ultimate compact solution for smaller pedalboards, rack shelves, or even as an additional power supply for larger boards. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO-5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.
Pedal Power ISO-5 includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. There's also a dedicated 18V output for those pedals which need the higher voltage for extra headroom.
Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Pedal Power ISO-5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
Pedal Power ISO-5 Specifications
• Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord
• 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
• 100V 60Hz (Japan model)
• 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia model)
• Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit.
• 5.5x2.1mm barrel connectors center negative
Short circuit protected
• 9VDC (3) - 100mA
• 9/12VDC - 300mA
• 18VDC - 100mA
• 5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (4)
• 5.5x2.1mm right angle to straight barrel connector (1)
• 5.5x2.5mm right angle red barrel (1)
• 3.5mm right angle mini plug (1)
• Dimensions: 4.9" x 3.4" x 1.8" (WxDxH)
• Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
• Toroidal power transformer
Pedal Power ISO-5 is manufactured to operate from a specific supply voltage. There are three different models, which accept 100V, 120V, or 240V mains. All units sold in North America are for 120V only. You cannot operate a 120V model using 240V power without the correct step down transformer. The supply voltage is marked on the bottom of the unit.
Short Circuit Protection
Every output on Pedal Power ISO-5 is individually short-circuit protected. This means that if you have a short in a power cable, or one of your pedals malfunctions, ISO-5 will turn off the power to only that pedal. All other outputs will continue to function normally with no long-term damage.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5 Pedalboard Power Supply
Regular Price: $160.00
Your Price: $119.99
You Save: $40.01 (25%)
Tell a Friend