Click Above to View Larger Images
• High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
• Completely true bypass
• Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss) Please note: Battery not provided. Mains power receommended.
• Sparkle Fire orange in color, white knobs/graphics
• Ultra-bright LED for ease of use
• 4 controls - echo level, repeats, tone, and delay time
• Does NOT mess with your basic guitar tone like so many other delay pedals
• Analog warmth/tape echo tones
• About 600ms of delay time available
• Powder coated durable finish
• 2.5" x 4.5" in size
For sound samples click here
Everybody likes a good echo pedal... However, how many of them are actually any good..? They give you echos, but how does that echo actually sound..?
Wampler believes the Faux AnalogEcho is one of the best delay available, with one of the (in their opinion) best sounding echo structure you will ever experience. Wampler has been tweaking this design for quite some time in order to get it “just right”. The unique “tone” control gives you control of the tonality of the echoes making it possible to get a warm analog tone or a almost a fat tape echo sound. For the complete Tape Echo experience, take a look at the Wample Faux Tape Echo pedal.
The AnalogEcho is the EXACT same pedal as used by many famous guitar players, including Brad Paisley, Brent Mason, James Burton, Oli Brown and many others.
This pedal uses the same chip that most boutique delays use, the pt2399. This allows the dry path and core signal to remain completely unaltered and only use the chip to make a digital replication of the echoes. That way, the echoes get converted back to analog and EQ'd to sound more like a cross between an analog delay and a tape echo than a sterile sounding digital delay.