Click Above to View Larger Images
Behringer NU1000 iNuke Ultra-Lightweight, High-Density 1000-Watt Power Amplifier
Like all the iNUKE Series power amplifiers, the iNUKE NU1000 packs massive amounts of output power into an exceptionally lightweight, rackmountable package. Behringer's revolutionary high-density Class-D technology combined with ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies ensures these featherlight powerhouses will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Superb transient response
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class-D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of the circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amplifier technology is combined with our state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
Sublimely simple operation
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system's vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
The rear panel is just as elegant, with combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors making the iNUKE compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced. Professional twist-lock speaker sockets are provided to ensure every drop of output power gets to your loudspeakers. The rear panel is also where you'll find the switches that enable iNUKE amps to work in either dual mono, stereo or mono bridge mode. A built-in CROSSOVER switch enables the amp to operate in biamp mode, sending low frequency content to passive subwoofers, while the high frequency output is channeled to full-range loudspeakers (CH1>100 Hz / CH2<100 Hz or FULLRANGE). Flick the LIMITER ON/OFF switch to activate the built-in overload protection, or turn it off if you're feeling lucky.
• Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7 lbs / 3.3 kg
• Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
• Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
• "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
• Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
• Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
• Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
• XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
• Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
• Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
• "Back-to-front" ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
Behringer NU1000 Ultra-Lightweight, High-Densit
Regular Price: $224.99
Your Price: $149.99
You Save: $75.00 (33%)
Tell a Friend