Behringer RV600 - Reverb Machine - Reverb Modeling Effects Pedal
The Reverb Machine RV600 from Behringer is a reverb modeler foot pedal that delivers a broad choice of reverb effects, including spring, plate, room, hall, ducking, echo and space sounds. The RV600 uses the company's Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor and DSP technology, allowing your guitar to sound like you're playing in a cave, a cathedral, or even the outer reaches of the space.
Twisting the dedicated dials selects authentic models of Ducking, Space, Cave, Tile, Echo, Vintage '63 Spring, Spring, Plate, Room, Chamber and Hall reverbs. Tweak the dedicated Mix, Decay, Time and Tone controls along with the Trails On/Off switch to create reverb that is resonant, abrupt, or just plain otherworldly.
The pedal is easy to use. A blue status LED indicates the pedal is active and the top-quality on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode. The box is powered via a 9V battery or the company's PSU-SB DC power adapter (neither is included).
• Reverb Modeler that delivers the whole history from classic spring reverbs to high-end studio reverbs at the touch of a footswitch
• Reverbs include Spring, Plate, Room, Hall, Ducking, Echo and Space sounds
• Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
• Dedicated Mix, Decay, Time, Type, Tone and Trails controls for awesome sound shaping
• Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
• First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Powered by a 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (neither included)