Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 - USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 18-in/20-out, With 8 Microphone Preamps
If you need lots of I/O for your home studio, the Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 USB 2.0 audio interface is worth a look. With 18 inputs and 10 outputs, the U-PHORIA UMC1820 gives you plenty of options for connecting your synths and outboard gear. Add eight Midas-designed mic pres and high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz converters to the mix, and you have yourself a complete studio in a box.
Ample I/O provides extensive connectivity
The U-PHORIA UMC1820 provides 18 inputs and 20 outputs, as well as MIDI I/O, enough to connect and sync all of your favorite synths, modules, compressors, external mic pres, and whatever else you have lying around. The U-PHORIA UMC1820's TRS, RCA, and XLR outputs ensure that you have your analog playback options covered. With support for S/PDIF, ADAT, and S/MUX digital formats, the U-PHORIA UMC1820 lets you use all three signals simultaneously, allowing for plenty of expansion.
Midas-designed mic preamps deliver high-quality audio reproduction
Incorporating Midas-designed mic pres, the U-PHORIA UMC1820 allows you to record vocals or acoustic instruments directly into your DAW with surprising clarity. The U-PHORIA UMC1820 includes +48-volt phantom power for your condenser microphones and sufficient gain for your dynamic mics. On top of that, high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz converters ensure that what goes into your U-PHORIA UMC1820 is captured with accuracy.
Direct monitoring for zero-latency cue mixes
It's no secret that when artists can hear their performance with no delay or lag, they perform better. The U-PHORIA UMC1820's zero-latency direct monitoring ensures that technology will never get in the way of a great performance. Additionally, the U-PHORIA UMC1820 features dual headphone outputs with separate level controls and monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing.
• Midas-designed mic preamps deliver high-quality audio reproduction
• 24-bit/96kHz resolution for professional audio quality
• Ample I/O provides extensive connectivity
• Simultaneous use of all signals allows for plenty of expansion
• Direct monitoring for zero-latency cue mixes
• Dual headphone outputs with individual level controls and monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
• High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
• Computer Connectivity - USB 2.0
• Form Factor - Desktop/Rackmount
• Simultaneous I/O - 18 x 20
• A/D Resolution - 24-bit/96kHz
• Analog Inputs - 8 x XLR/TRS Combo
• Analog Outputs - 10 x TRS
• Digital Inputs - 1 x S/PDIF, 1 x ADAT
• Digital Outputs - 1 x S/PDIF, 1 x ADAT
• Number of Preamps - 8
• Phantom Power - Yes
• MIDI I/O - In/Out
• Rack Spaces - 1U
• Manufacturer Part Number - UMC1820