Click Above to View Larger Images
EarthQuaker Devices Acapulco Gold V2 Distortion Pedal
With an upgraded silent switching system, version 2 of the EarthQuaker Devices Acapulco Gold distortion pedal is better than ever. The Acapulco Gold v2 is like putting a vintage tube amp's master volume control on your pedalboard. It's based on the sound of a cranked Sunn Model T amplifier, and the single-knob control takes your tone from quieter to louder, covering a wide range of dirty tones that are very responsive to your guitar's volume and tone controls. Most iconic amps are defined by their power amp section, and the EarthQuaker Devices Acapulco Gold v2 puts that sonic intensity on your pedalboard.
EarthQuaker redesigned a number of circuit boards to make way for its relay-based soft touch switching, and the benefits are many. For starters, since there's no hard click when you engage the pedal, the Acapulco Gold v2 is more comfortable to play without shoes, and its switch is built to last a lifetime. And since there's no audible "pop", switching is completely discreet. Experience for yourself the best Acapulco Gold yet: the EarthQuaker Devices Acapulco Gold v2.
• Based on the sound of a cranked Sunn power amp
• Harmonically rich tube tone
• One single knob dials in a wide range of distortion tones
• Responds to your guitar's volume and tone controls
• Relay-based soft touch switch is silent onstage and underfoot
• Pedal Type - Distortion
• Inputs - 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
• Outputs - 1 x 1/4"
• True Bypass - Yes
• Power Source - 9V DC isolated power supply required (not included)
• Height - 2.45" (with knob)
• Width - 2.8"
• Depth - 4.4"
• Weight - 0.6 lbs.
• Manufacturer Part Number - EQDACAPV2
EarthQuaker Devices Acapulco Gold - V2 - Power Amp Distortion Guitar Pedal
Tell a Friend