Click Above to View Larger Images
EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Monophonic Analog Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
Relive the glory days of primitive mono synths and nostalgic chiptune-y leads! The Bit Commander V2 pedal blends your guitar or bass signal with sub-octave rumble and octave-up shriek for some pronounced effects. Flip to your neck pickup to play single notes. Above the seventh fret, the Bit Commander V2 yields tight and predictable results. Below that, tracking gets a bit volatile, resulting in all kinds of glitching, stuttering fun. This pedal pairs great with fuzz for splatty Jack White textures and deep, earth-moving bass. And the Bit Commander V2 pedal monophonic analog guitar synthesizer pedal features soft-touch relay-based switching for silent operation.
• Blends your guitar or bass signal with sub-octave rumble and octave-up shriek
• Use your neck pickup for accurate tracking of single notes
• Yields tight and predictable tracking above the 7th fret
• Below the 7th fret yields glitching, stuttering effects
• Pairs great with fuzz for splatty textures and deep, earth-moving bass
• Soft-touch relay-based switching for silent operation
• Pedal Type - Four voice Octave synth
• Inputs - 1 x 1/4"
• Outputs - 1 x 1/4"
• True Bypass - Yes
• Power Source - 9V DC transformer isolated power supply (sold separately)
• Height - 2.25"
• Width - 2.5"
• Depth - 4.6"
• Manufacturer Part Number - Bit Commander V2
EarthQuaker Devices Bit Commander V2 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
Tell a Friend