Click Above to View Larger Images
EarthQuaker Devices Cloven Hoof V2 Silicon Fuzz Pedal Pedal
With an upgraded silent switching system, version 2 of the EarthQuaker Devices Cloven Hoof fuzz pedal is better than ever. By utilizing silicon transistors instead of germanium, the Cloven Hoof delivers the clarity of the acclaimed Hoof pedal, but with a grittier, raunchier character, providing you with a bass-heavy, crunch-infused tone that commands attention. It takes you from squeaky clean to a fuzzed-out cacophony with a twist of the Fuzz dial. Refined Tone and Shift controls provide plenty of tone-boosting and mid-shaping options, making the EarthQuaker Devices Cloven Hoof v2 an extremely versatile pedal.
EarthQuaker redesigned a number of circuit boards to make way for its relay-based soft touch switching, and the benefits are many. For starters, since there's no hard click when you engage the pedal, the Cloven Hoof v2 is more comfortable to play without shoes, and its switch is built to last a lifetime. And since there's no audible "pop", switching is completely discreet. Experience for yourself the best Cloven Hoof yet: the EarthQuaker Devices Cloven Hoof v2.
• Enhanced version of the popular Hoof fuzz pedal
• Silicon transistors deliver a bass-heavy, crunch-infused tone
• Fuzz dial takes you from squeaky clean to fuzzed-out cacophony
• Refined Tone and Shift controls provide tone-boosting and mid-shaping options
• Relay-based soft touch switch is silent onstage and underfoot
• True bypass switching
• Handmade one at a time in Akron, Ohio
• Pedal Type - Silicon Fuzz
• Inputs - 1 x 1/4"
• Outputs - 1 x 1/4"
• True Bypass - Yes
• Power Source - 9V DC transformer isolated power supply (not included)
• Height - 2.25"
• Width - 2.5"
• Depth - 4.6"
• Manufacturer Part Number - Cloven Hoof V2