The Alchemist allows you to split your mono signal or sum your stereo signal to mono, giving you the power to switch between a stereo and mono amp rig without having to rewire your entire pedalboard. Using two high-quality, independent buffers, the Alchemist also restores high-end frequency loss that occurs from passing through multiple pedals and cables, maintaining the purity of your signal and creating a natural response that sounds like plugging straight into your amp!
• Use the independent buffers as an input and output buffer to maintain your guitar tone over long cable runs.
• Leave the black input unplugged to automatically split your signal to an always-on tuner without any tone loss, or create a parallel mono signal path.
• Leave the black output unplugged to automatically combine your stereo inputs into the red output.
• Note: When changing its configuration, we recommend that you power-cycle the Alchemist by unplugging the unit for 2 seconds.
• Power requirement: 9-18v (50 mA)
• Dimensions: 3.64" x 1.16" x 1.25