Strymon Ojai R30 High Current DC Power Supply
The Strymon Ojai R30 is a low-profile, high current DC power supply with huge horsepower in a small footprint.
It's one of the highest powered, most technologically advanced power bricks in its class. This lightweight, expandable power supply has 5 high-current, fully isolated outputs with center-negative polarity.
Power your pedals with Ojai R30—the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced effects pedal power supply of its size. You get clean, rock-steady power for your 9V, 12V and 18V effects pedals in a low profile, expandable package, giving you room to grow.
Ojai R30’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering allow your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
• 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity ?3 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA)
• 2 adjustable outputs offer 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
• 500mA per output powers nearly any pedal
• 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18? length)
• 24V power adapter (PS-124), EIAJ-05 power adapter cable, and IEC cable included
• 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
• Expandable System: Add more outputs by connecting additional Strymon power bricks via the 24V output jack.
• Ultra-Low Noise: You'll never have to worry about power noise issues pedals, as the ultra-low-noise design prevents power noise leaking into your audio signal, allowing your pedals to give the best possible dynamic range.
• World-wide compatability: Ojai automatically adjusts power settings no matter where you are in the world, as long as the correct IEC cable is attached. If you’re on 120V, 240V, or 100V, your Ojai will continue to deliver clean, reliable power to your pedals, even if the venue has less than ideal power.
• Dual Isolation: The all analog circuitry provides two stages of isolation. Each output is individually isolated from the 24V DC, and the 24V DC is isolated from the AC input power, eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues. Ojai also provides dual power regulation: Wide-bandwidth optically isolated feedback loops on each channel, as well as on the input, allow both the input and outputs to adjust for changes, ensuring solid output under changing load conditions.
• Energy Efficient: More efficient than linear power supplies, the Ojai is able to deliver more current while handling a much wider range of input voltages. The high efficiency design delivers high-current distribution in a small footprint unit.
• Power adapter and IEC power cable included
• Dimensions: 5.1? x 2.3? x 1.15” (130mm x 58mm x 29mm)